Granite Flat Campground
Granite Flat Camping Guide
Granite Flat Campground is located on Highway 89 South one mile from Truckee and a short distance to Tahoe City. This campground is located adjacent to the Truckee River and offer 68 single family sites and 7 walk in tent sites. For the fisherman, fishing is excellent from the banks of the Truckee River. Granite Flat Campground is centrally located to spend a day visiting Stampede Reservoir, Boca Reservoir, Squaw Valley or Lake Tahoe.
This facility is operated by Tahoe Recreation a division of California Land Management.
Nearby RV Campsites
- Terrible's Gold Ranch Casino and RV Resort
- Sly Park Resort
- Gold Country Campground Resort
- Paradise Shores RV Park
- Bridgeport Reservoir RV Park & Marina
- Angels Camp RV & Camping Resort
- Annetts Mono Village
- Yosemite Pines RV Resort
- Durango RV Resort
- Napa County Fairgrounds/Calistoga
- Yosemite South - Coarsegold KOA