Beaver Spring Lake Campground Overview
Near Cooperstown and Oneonta, located in scenic farm country, Beaver Spring Lake offers a quiet, family-friendly campground on beautifully groomed grounds with 120 large sites for seasonal, overnight and vacationing campers. 70 full hookups, separate tenting area, clean restrooms, shade trees, open play areas.
We offer large, open areas and panoramic views of the Catskill foothills and farmland, clean restrooms, planned activities in a quiet, friendly environment.
You’ll enjoy the fun, warm days and peaceful, cool nights in an RV, tent or one of our new camping Cabins.
- Located in the Oneonta and Cooperstown area of New York State
- In the quiet beauty of the Catskill foothills
- 120 large sites, pull-thru’s, separate tent areas, open or shade
- Fishing, boat rentals, swimming pool, clean restrooms
- Entertainment and theme week-ends
- Planned activities & crafts for all ages
- Enjoy our scenic surroundings in a tent, RV or rent a camping Cabin
- Cable TV
- Dump Station
- Equipment Rentals
- Fire Rings
- Picnic Tables
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rec Room
- Sports Field
- Swimming Pool
- Walking Trails
- Water Sports
- Winter/Snow Sports
Beaver Spring Lake Campground Comments & Reviews
Visited Beaver Spring Lake Campground Campground lately? We'd love to hear about your adventure. Did you find us useful? Did we forget something? Anything our community should know before heading out to Beaver Spring Lake Campground?